Welcome to my Weblog

A Childlike Story of Me

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Savoring these moments

I've came to my second entry finally

So far Alhamdulillah, praise to God the Almighty for given me peaceful time to at last feel free and relax at least at this moment.I wish i could savor this moment forever after,perhaps. The week has been pretty hectic,with back-to-back schedule of classes,mountainous assignment,tutorials and lab reports as well as tests,you name it, you cant even help yourself but to just go with the flow.No offence...



hurm...?



As far as i am concerned, i'm pretty adoptable with all these. Yes, at some times, life can be crazy and full of suprises but watever happened,all that make us a better human, i guess personally. Never did i loathe my life as being a student, i live my life,i enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Powered by Blogger