Welcome to my Weblog

A Childlike Story of Me

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I love you eternally!


Alhamdulillah, thanks to the Lord, Allah swt for He has given me such a wonderful woman to be my mom.If i were not mistaken, i was born at about 2 months before she celebrated her 33th birthday, and being the first son (and grandson) of the family, i know my mom's struggles and hardships in raising up me and my other two sisters. For her, whatever she did is just for the sake of her children and family.

She's a school teacher, teaching in her mid 50's in a rural school somewhere in Merbok. Every morning , she wakes up as early as 5am, wakes up all of us,drives to school from our house in Sg. Petani (which is a far cry from Merbok), and will only return back at around 5pm, sometimes as late as 7pm. And guess what, she never ever complain and loathed as if she was tired.Sometimes i ponder, how that all the energy came from?

To her, i wish a very Happy Mother's Day. You are the best mom in this world and i love you eternally.I will call her tomorrow, to personally wish her..

-study mode-
-first paper this Monday-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Powered by Blogger